Lettings Branch Manager
Our client is the UK's largest independent estate agent with a network of over 100 branches. They now have an opening for a Lettings Branch Manager in Maidenhead.
As a company with over 20,000 homes worth £3bn at any one time this busy estate agent is now looking to expand by hiring a Lettings Branch Manager in Maidenhead.
Your main responsibilities will be to support the team of negotiators and lettings staff to ensure they meet and exceed their targets whilst also actively motivating and contributing to the development of the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Development of lettings team
- Plan, measure and review branch operations
- KPI and budget reports
- Manage day to day running of branch
- Branch strategy management
Skills & Experience Required
- 3 years' experience in a Residential Lettings office
- Experience managing a team
- Evidence of commercial understanding
- Demonstrable track record of managing a successful and profitable branch
What You Get Back
- £20,000 - £26,000 (OTE £50,000)
- BMW 1 Series
- Training from day 1
- Ongoing training and development
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Lettings Branch Manager Job in Maidenhead - Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Tom Bowman Job Ref: 10507)
Apply for Lettings Branch Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly