Acquisition Manager @ Leading Care Provider
RealRec are delighted to be working exclusively with a highly regarded company who develop and run Premium Care and Retirement Homes, who are searching for an ambitious, driven, experienced and qualified Acquisition Manager to join their successful and expanding company.
Operating throughout England, our client are looking for a candidate with at least 2 years acquisitions experience, who want to take their career to the next level. Our client are extremely successful and have ambitious plans for expansion.
Please note this is a remote based role, with 1 day a week based in their East Midlands head office.
Your remit will be to focus on Hertfordshire, Essex, M11 Corridor and out towards East Anglia.
- 2+ year's relevant acquisitions experience (ideally having worked for a retail and leisure company e.g. Aldi, Sainsbury, Starbucks etc or other care home company)
- A solid understanding of commercial and residential property investments
- Personable, smart and motivated
- A strong network of contacts both owners and agents
- The ability to efficiently manage your own workload with minimum supervision
- Also have the ability to be team player
- Clean driving license
- Finding suitable plots of land or units near residential areas on a prominent road/roundabout nearby
- Typical acquisition fee £750,000-£2,000,000
- Delivering 4-6 sites per year
- 1 day per week based out of East Midlands head office, rest of week working remotely and site visits/networking
- Networking with agents
- Researching areas to invest/acquire
- Researching industry sales and investment opportunities
- Driving/Walking and actively looking for sites
- speaking directly with Land/Property owners
Our client are offering a very competitive salary circa £25-40k basic salary depending on experience (but would consider more for the right person), an excellent car allowance, all business expenses paid and a generous commission/bonus structure based on a per bed ratio.
This really is a fantastic role, with envious long term career prospects.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.com or call 0203 911 1701 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.
Apply for Acquisition Manager @ Leading Care Provider
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly