We now have an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a unique and fully integrated Real Estate services company in London.
The client is a unique Real Estate company offering expertise in investment, development, and property management of purely "Build-to-Rent" accommodation, including student accommodation. They are now looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join the commercial team in their Central London office and be responsible for projects valued from £10k to £1million.
This is a role offering both growth and progression within the companies Estates Management group that leads the way in the delivery of substantial renovations and redevelopment for student and build to rent assets.
Role & Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly cost reports, including cost/returns
- Creation and updating of annual 5-year budgets
- Update property cost database full its full lifecycle
- Optimise procurement and supply chain management
- Attend project and site meetings as required
- Manage contractor invoices
- Raise and resolve and cost issues or risks
- Provide timely final reports, forecasts and analysis
Required Skills & Experience
- RICS accredited degree in Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or related degree
- MRICS or working towards
- 4 years PQE in Quantity Surveying or related role
What you get back
- Up to £65,000 basic salary
- Central London office
- Travel expenses for site visits
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Quantity Surveyor Job in Central London - Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Tom Bowman Job Ref: 10394)
Apply for Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly