Architectural Technician - Leicester
A successful, award winning House Builder is in search of an Architectural Technician or Technologist to join their East Midlands region located in Leicestershire. This house builder currently has regional offices located in the North West, West and South Midlands, London and South East. This region has been operating for approx. 12 months.
Working from their modern open plan offices, the person they appoint will have the opportunity to work on a diverse mix of projects from small-medium sized residential developments circa 20-200 units per site. They aim to be as big as their Northern region (building circa 700units per annum).
• Produce and revise working drawings on CAD system for inclusion in DCO packages / VO issues.
• Liaise with specialist suppliers regarding the design of: -
Timber frame buildings, heating and ventilation systems, fitted kitchens, sales literature, landscaping and ensure drawings are correct prior to issue.
• Collate DCO packages.
• Produce conveyance plans and other CAD information required by other departments.
• Make Building Regulation applications and liaise with Building Control Officer as required to obtain approval.
• Liaise with external consultants / team members / site staff to progress DCO packages and resolve queries.
• Ensure that information produced / issued complies with building regulations and NHBC standards.
• Liaise with external consultants to produce and distribute timber frame fire risk assessments for each site.
To be considered for this position you must be degree qualified in Architectural Technology, be able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role; producing working drawing packages, preferably with a house builder or residential developer. There will also be the opportunity to run projects at the planning stage under the guidance of the exiting team.
This company won the Housebuilder Awards 2017 – Large Housebuilder of the year and has also won several more awards in 2018/19.
In return, this house builder is offering a competitive salary plus excellent package including a company car or allowance, discretionary annual bonus etc. (negotiable dependent on experience).
If you are looking for a new opportunity with excellent scope for progression please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call 07881 099368 for more information.
Please visit our website www.threcruit.co.uk to view all design and technical opportunities within house building.
Apply for Architectural Technician - Leicester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly