Experienced Part II Assistant/Recently Qualified Architect - Bromley, Kent
Architecture job in Kent available! Are you a Part II Architectural Assistant looking for a position offering huge potential for career progression? A successful multi-disciplinary consultancy, with excellent staff retention are looking for an experienced Part II Assistant or recently qualified Architect to join the team in Bromley, Kent.
The practice was established in 1977 and is based in Kent and has excellent direct access to London. The company has a diverse portfolio of projects including residential, education, commercial, government, healthcare and conservation.
Due to continued success and a significant pipeline of confirmed work, my client is now looking to recruit an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant, to work on public sector housing and education projects. You will be working in a close-knit team consisting of Architects, Designers and Technicians.
Role & Responsibilities
This is an interesting and varied role for an Assistant Architect wanting to become involved in working for a very successful multi-disciplinary professional design consultancy. The role is working within the Architectural team on public sector schools and education as well as housing projects from inception to completion.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part II Qualified Architectural Assistant or ARB Registered Part III qualified Architect
- Experience with planning application packages and design feasibilities
- Strong technical capability
- Able to produce information packages in a clear and accurate manner with good presentation skills
- Confident experience in a client facing role and able to liaise with clients regarding design and technical matters
- Good computer knowledge and fully conversant with AutoCAD and Revit
- Strong communication skills with the ability to converse with other professionals working within the existing team.
Salary & Package
- Salary between £30,000 – £40,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday including extra holiday for Christmas and Bank holidays
- Flexible, friendly and enormously supportive work environment
- Ongoing coaching, training and mentoring with informal learning and development routes
- Social events
- Private medical and life insurance
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
Apply for Experienced Part II Assistant/Recently Qualified Architect - Bromley, Kent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly