Part II Architectural Assistant – Winchester - Hampshire
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious Architectural Assistant to join a practice that will allow them to work a variety of projects including retail, residential and mixed use. The practice is passionate about developing its staff and offers support in gaining your part III qualification.
Based in the city of Winchester, the practice has a broad portfolio of work, including residential, commercial, retail, leisure, mixed use and industrial projects and range in value from £500k – £75 million. In recent years, the practice has continued to grow, and has plans for further growth and are now are looking to add an Architectural assistant to the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be working predominantly on contemporary residential and mixed-use projects across all RIBA stages
- You will be reporting to the Senior Architect/Project Runner within a specific project team
- Using Revit on all projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part II Qualified
- Keen to develop and have a true enthusiasm for Architecture
- Able to work within a team
- Possess good communication skills, both written and verbal
- A track record of working within UK planning and Building Regulations legislation
- Experience of using AutoCAD is essential
- Revit experience would be highly beneficial but full training is provided.
Salary & Package
- £26,000 – £31,000
- Financial support for Part III
What you get back
- Social events
- Team building
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
Apply for Part II Architectural Assistant – Winchester - Hampshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly