Design and Planning Manager - West Midlands
Design & Planning Manager
Based: West Midlands
Remuneration: £Dependent on individual
We are excited to be working with a brand new, design led House Builder in the West Midlands who are now looking for a dynamic and personable Design and Planning Manager to join the team.
Reporting to the Technical Director the role will involve:
- In House design work to include Sketch & Cad layouts, House type design, working drawings and all other support documents and drawings to deliver the design and technical function.
- Completing and or commissioning design work to ensure all information is available for viability opportunities and to achieve target planning submission dates to ensure all design work is ready for pre-tender meetings and issued for construction ahead of the site start.
- Managing the planning process in respect of public consultations, pre and post planning meetings, attendance at the committee hearing and discharge of planning conditions and compliance with S106 agreements
- Managing multiple projects and developments from a Design perspective including instructing, supervising and monitoring consultants on post-acquisition design work and ensuring compliance with Building Regulations, NHBC Standards, Local Authority Standards and any other relevant regulatory bodies.
- Ensuring all solutions are the most cost effective and practical and that continual “Value Improvement” is undertaken.
- Ensuring all designs meet with CDM regulations and apply a practical approach to design.
- Work closely with all departments to achieve best solutions
Really exciting opportunity to join a very friendly and sociable team for a new and rapidly expanding business.
For further details, please forward your CV, along with current salary details to kathryn@khayterassociates,com.
Apply for Design and Planning Manager - West Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly