Architect - Revit / Microstation
Seeking an Architect that is fully proficient in Revit or Microstation, who is looking to work on large-scale mixed use and residential projects, for an AJ Top 100 practice in East Central London.
Due to continued success my client are looking for an Architect to join their team of 12, to work on some exciting projects within London and the home counties.
Formed in 1992, my client now has over 60 architectural, interior and technical staff. Working with high-profile clients, they have completed complex and challenging projects across a variety of sectors. Just last year, one of their residential projects was featured on Grand Designs!
Role & Responsibilities
- Working across all RIBA stages
- Reporting to a Project Architect and the Director on your progress
- You will be working predominately on mixed use schemes that consist of large-scale residential and commercial projects
- Using Revit and Microstation on a daily basis
- Producing detailed drawings to a high standard
Required Skills & Experience
- Revit or Microstation experience is essential for this position (You must have worked on live projects in practice using either one of these software’s)
- Fantastic English, both written and verbal
- Experience working on a variety of UK based mixed use, residential or commercial project types
- Proven experience working across all RIBA stages
- A minimum of two years’ post-Part 3 UK experience
What you get back
- £30,000 – £37,000 dependent on experience
- 25 days holidays + Bank holidays
If you meet the criteria above, email your CV and portfolio to Charlotte.email@example.com. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Apply for Architect - Revit / Microstation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly