Planning Manager - West Midlands
Based: West Midlands
Remuneration: £Dependent on individual
Our client is a privately owned and rapidly expanding design led House Builder who are now looking for an ambitious Planning Manager to join its growing team.
This opportunity will involve:
- Taking the Planning lead on a range of new homes projects within the businesses core operating areas along the M1, M40 and M5 corridors;
- Working alongside the Planning Director to appraise and maximise new land opportunities;
- Progressing both immediate and strategic development prospects efficiently;
- Developing relationships with Local Planning Authorities, industry professionals and neighbourhood bodies; and
- Taking individual project Planning responsibility from inception through to completion.
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive salary and package; and
- Excellent opportunities for career development within a fast growth business.
The successful Planning Manager will hold the following experience:
- RTPI Membership;
- A strong understanding of the planning system; and
- A demonstrable background of making effective residential development opportunities.
For further details in the strictest of confidence please forward your CV, along with current salary details to email@example.com