Experienced Part III / Project Architect (Revit Fluent)
Are you a Revit user looking to join a practice that are advanced users and enthusiasts of the software? Then look no further, this could be the role for you.
With over 35 years of experience established within the architectural industry, my client works on a broad range of projects, from one-off houses, to large affordable and high-end private multi-storey apartment developments, student housing, hotels and various mixed-use commercial and community.
My client has been working in Revit for over 14 years and are currently moving into BIM level 2. They now seek an experienced Revit Architect/Project Architect that shares their passion for software’s potential, to join their Barnes based practice on a permanent basis.
My client is committed to nurturing and retaining all of their staff by supporting, mentoring and developing them to the highest possible level, as showcased by their ‘Investors in People accreditation’ achieved over the last 20 years.
Role & Responsibilities
- Use Revit on a daily basis to a high standard
- Report to the Director on project progress
- Help oversee junior team members
- Work on the development of residential projects at planning and technician design/production information stages.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in Revit to a professional standard
- A fully qualified Architect with a minimum of 3 years PQE and a minimum of 2 years UK experience
- Sound knowledge of statutory building regulations, contractual procurement and delivery requirements
- A proactive approach to driving project design development
- A keen eye for detail
- Comfortable overseeing more junior team members
- A good understanding of BIM, ideally to level 2, would be hugely advantageous
- Demonstrable experience of construction level documentation using Revit
- Experience working on residential developments and single residences within the UK
- Looking for your next long-term role and committed to developing yourself with the company over time
What you get back
- Salary £37,000 – £45,000 dependent on experience
- Work place pension
- 20 days holiday, increases to 23 days with service
- Social events, including picnics, BBQ’s and summer parties
- Large open space office within a beautiful grade listed building
- Parking onsite and bike sheds
- Free use of onsite gym and sports ground facilities and showers
If you meet the criteria above, email your CV and portfolio to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Apply for Experienced Part III / Project Architect (Revit Fluent)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly