An Architect/Senior Architect job in London is now available to work for one of the largest aviation architectural practices in the world, you will be responsible for designing and delivering complex projects worldwide.
A collaborative and innovative architectural practice with their headquarters in London, are now expanding their teams due to continual success; particularly in the aviation sector. They are well regarded in their core sector, as demonstrated by their numerous industry awards and competition wins.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for working in teams which will be predominantly engaged on major aviation schemes
- Reporting to the Project Leader, you will be involved in the design, documentation, coordination and delivery of projects
- You will be given a large amount of responsibility, including managing and coordinating the work of others in your team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must be ARB registered with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the UK
- Airport, Terminal or Transport project experience preferred
- Projects have been developed in Revit so fluency in the use of Revit is vital for this appointment
What you get back
- £36,000 – £45,000 depending on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Sickness pay
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus twice a year
If you meet the criteria above, email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly