Programme & Compliance Manager - Bath
A new Property job is now available in Bath for a A Programme & Compliance Manager with a growing regional affordable housing provider.
Our client is housing provider and one of the largest landlords in the South West of England, building hundreds of houses each year, managing over 13,000 homes and providing places to live for over 25,000 customers. In the last 18 months, the affordable housing development team has grown in size considerably and with a growing build programme, 150 units in 2018, 300 in 2019 and 425 in 2020, our client is now looking to strengthen their existing team by recruiting a Programme & Compliance Manager to lead on the management of the Affordable Housing Programme on behalf of both the business and consortium partners. Ensure Homes England targets and priorities are met through effective programme management.
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the Capital Funding Guide and other associated Homes England and Government policy documents to ensure full audit compliance
- Prepare bid strategies of all Homes England funded projects in conjunction with Consortium members and/or Partners as appropriate, which are in line with Business Plan and fully support the Development Strategy.
- Be responsible for the approval, monitoring and distribution of grants within the Strategic Partnership programme.
- Responsible for co-ordinating information between consortium members and being the lead contact to report that information back to Homes England.
Required Skills & Experience
- Have a relevant professional qualification
- Evidence experience of leading a team
- Evidence experience of programme management for or on behalf of a registered provider
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of working with Homes England and knowledge of the IMS system
- Evidence experience of the Homes England Audit process.
- Evidence my ability to effectively and accurately manage an affordable programme.
- Evidence the ability to appraise financial performance and manage design development within the relevant budgets.
Salary & Package
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of up to £58,000 plus 10% of salary as bonus based on performance against agreed KPI’s. In addition the business pays an additional bonus linked to company wide performance against business goals
What you get back
You’ll be joining a small but growing team with a development programme set to nearly treble in size over the next two years. The business looks to provide ongoing training and support and where ever possible will look to provide opportunities to promote and develop staff from within their existing team. The business operates flexible working hours and some remote working, your success being gauged against output against agreed KPI’s not how many hours you’re in the office.
Apply for Programme & Compliance Manager - Bath
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly