Chartered Surveyor - Leeds
Our client is a well-established and successful independent practice with over 90 years combined experience are now looking to expand.
Due to a senior member of staff retiring my client, an independent chartered surveying practice, are looking for a Chartered Surveyor to join the team. The purpose of this role is to carry out a mixture of private residential work and commercial work within Leeds postcodes.
For the right candidate this role could mean a promotion to Partner after as little as 2 years.
Role & Responsibilities
- Undertaking Home Buyer reports
- Property valuations
- Building surveys
- Commercial valuations, surveys and other services
- Splitting work between private and panel work
Required Skills & Experience
- RICS Registered Valuer
- 5 years post qualification experience
- Experience in residential and commercial environment
What you get back
- £40,000 + Bonus
- Car allowance
- Ability to work off own initiative
- Flexible working
- Work life balance
- Training and progression to Partner
Apply for Chartered Surveyor - Leeds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly