Revit Skilled Part II Architectural Assistant - East London
**The opportunity for a Part II Architectural Assistant with extensive experience working within Revit to a high professional level to join a reputable East London practice. This role offers excellent salary, interesting projects to get involved in and a socialable office atmosphere.**
My client is an ambitious company, established in 2009 and has a diverse project range including retail, residential, masterplanning, commercial and mixed use. The practice works primarily in Revit and offers excellent opportunities for career progression within the practice.
Due to a large number of on-going projects, including a large housing development ranging from £1- 75 million which is now progressing into RIBA work Stages 4 - 6, the practice now requires a Part II Architectural Assistant with Revit skills to join the team.
**Role & Responsibilities**
- To work independently and within a team as required
- To produce technical and construction package information for residential projects
- To work through all RIBA project stages 1-7
- To work on a variety of mixed-use, masterplan and residential schemes
**Required Skills & Experience**
- Applicants should have at least two years experience working with Revit as a minimum
- Part II qualified Architectural Assistant
- Experience working across all RIBA stages
- Previous residential project experience would be desirable
- Desirable experience would be projects with multiple proposed buildings
- Additional beneficial experience includes using BIM360 and document management systems, i.e. A-Site or Dome
**What you get back**
- Salary of up to £36,000 DOE
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Social practice with friendly atmosphere
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
**Revit skilled Part II Architectural Assistant job in East London - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Miranda Job Ref: 10365)**