We have an opportunity for a Plumber/Carpenter/ Tiler Wet Multi-Trader to join a Responsive Team in Islington, Hackney & North West London undertaking all tasks to achieve first time fix and deliver a high standard of workmanship in a timely and productive manner affording excellent customer service to the client at all times.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Having an understanding of, and the ability to work to, industry-accepted Health and Safety standards.
- Undertaking Social Housing works to plumbing, Carpentry & Tiling and associated or minor maintenance tasks utilising your multi-trade experience.
- Working alongside colleagues or contractors to complete complex orders.
- Using PDA to receive instructions, and to feedback electronically details of works undertaken, or works to be undertaken.
- Liaising with Supervisors/schedulers in a timely manner when works are unable to be completed on a first visit, providing detailed information to allow works to be programmed in.
- Affording excellent customer service to residents, client and colleagues.
To be successful in this role your main skill set and background will be within plumbing, tiling and plastering, but you will also be experienced undertaking a variety of other maintenance tasks such as basic; painting and decorating etc.
Applicants must hold a valid Asbestos Awareness, a clean full driving licence (Van will be provided) and have previous experience.
The ideal candidate will possess at least 1-2 years’ experience in Social Housing. This position is to start in 2 weeks for the right candidate.
- Previous experience with Social Housing
- Experience in Plumbing, Tiling & Carpentry
- Valid Asbestos Awareness
- Full Clean driving licence
Just click Apply and enter your contact details to apply for this job.
This role may lead to further opportunities of regular work with Potensis.
Follow us on Facebook for the latest vacancies.