ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICIAN – RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPER – £45,000 + PACKAGE – BERKSHIRE
A leading 5* residential developer based in Berkshire are looking to add an Architectural Technician to their in-house design team.
Reporting into a Design Manager and across an interesting portfolio of housing and apartment lead schemes, you will be tasked with the following:
- Provide architectural support to a number of current developments
- Responsible for gaining building regulation approvals for allocated developments.
- Assist the Design Manager with requirements of Planning Applications for new developments.
- Delivering and coordinating working drawing packages.
- Coordinate technical information for site starts.
- Investigation of technical problems encountered and provision of economical viable solutions.
- Ensure that technical department procedures, layouts and technical reports for land appraisal and required working drawings are delivered to the agreed schedule.
- Attend site project meetings.
Experience of working for a housing developer is desirable, however candidates may also be currently working within an Architectural practice / consultancy working across residential developments.
For further information, please apply today