Principal Designer - Birmingham
Our client, a well-established and well respected design practice with a strong and diverse portfolio of projects across the UK are currently involved in some high profile public and private development.
A position has become available for a Principal Designer in Birmingham to join the team to assist and work alongside their Lead Principal Designer on diverse portfolio of 15 live jobs across a number of sectors for both public and private clients.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assess the competence of any consultants appointed for a construction project.
- Collate Pre-Construction Information identifying information gaps and resolve in a timely manner.
- Carry out H&S specific design reviews.
- Promote and manage clear communication.
- Prepare and issue the project specific Health and Safety File on completion
- Display a high degree of understanding and knowledge on the application of the CDM Regulations
Required Skills & Experience
- NEBOSH General or Construction certificate minimum
- 1 year of experience delivering the Principal Designer/CDM Advisor role
- Consultancy Experience
- Degree qualified
- Tech IOSH
Salary & Package
- Competitive Salary
Apply for Principal Designer - Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly