Architectural Technician - West Midlands/Warwickshire
Based: West Mids/Warwickshire
Our client is a quality led House Builder who is now looking for an enthusiastic outgoing and self-motivated Architectural Technician.
The successful individual will be tasked with ensuring that all architectural information for allocated sites are available to the business at the appropriate time, through the production of working drawings and project co-ordination, as well as assisting construction and sales departments with any technical queries.
- Submission and management of planning applications, including discharge of conditions
- Preparation of working drawings including coordination of external consultants’ information.
- Overseeing NHBC/Building Regulations applications.
- Preparation of a full suite of architectural information for pre tender and pre start meetings. Including Conveyance Plans, Sales Complex, Setting Out.
- Liaison between other divisional departments and external consultants.
- Attend meetings at various stages through the project (pre-tender, pre-start, on-site project meetings)
- Previous experience and understanding of a working in a Technical department of a house builder will be advantageous, however knowledge of working in the housebuilding sector or closely with housebuilders is essential.
- Good knowledge of current Building Regulations and NHBC standards.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload to meet business demands.
- High proficiency in AutoCAD is vital.
In the first instance, please forward your CV, along with current salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org.