Commercial Property Manager, Landlord & Tenant Surveyor, North West Competitive Salary
My client is one of the UKs leading recycling organisations. An excellent opportunity has arisen within their head office for an experienced Commercial Property Manager to strengthen their North West team.
You will be reporting into the Head of UK Property and will have the sole responsibility of the day to day management of the busy National portfolio. Your main responsibilities –
- Lease consultancy, rent reviews and asset enhancement, acquisitions and disposals of commercial properties
- Operational portfolio management, including inspections, measurement, surveys, review, disposal and acquisition.
- Working on several projects simultaneously with the instigation and delivery of marketing policies
- Delivery and Management of the business rates schedule
- Liaising with in house operational, legal and accountancy management colleagues
- Contributing to continual improvement of departmental systems, procedures and reporting structures
- • Creating reports/proposals for the client and providing strategic and professional advice
In addition to the above an MRICS qualification is desirable but not essential and you will ideally have a background in either the industrial or commercial sector. You will have the ability to demonstrate your expertise and knowledge within Landlord and Tenancy management, deliver a professional standard of service at all times and be proficient in excel based reporting.
To apply to for this role please forward your CV to Kayleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org
"PSD is a mid-to-senior level recruitment business working across all disciplines including Technical, Commercial, Design, Construction, Sales and Operational roles. If you would like to discuss your career aspirations, in confidence, please call 0161 234 0300 and ask for a member of the Residential team."
Apply for Commercial Property Manager, Landlord & Tenant Surveyor, North West Competitive Salary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly