Construction Project Manager - Consultancy
Project Manager - Consultancy (3- 4 years' experience)
£38,000 - £45,000 plus package
I'm working with an established construction consultancy who are looking for an Project Manager to work alongside Senior Project Managers to successfully manage and deliver construction projects. The role would cover the whole project lifecycle from initial inception and business case development, through the design, procurement process, site delivery, commissioning phase and defects management. This is an opportunity with genuine progression available to join one of the UK's leading Construction Consultancies.
- Ensure commissions are managed to the right quality standards and are completed efficiently and on time
- Develop strong relationships with clients and members of the cross-functional team
- Seek out business development opportunities with existing and new clients, including identifying and acting upon cross- selling opportunities
- Be the primary interface with both new and existing clients
- Provide leadership within the project management business and provide leadership and mentoring to the team
- Ensure all staff members reporting to you have current and relevant training
- Manage the delivery of project management team outputs, in accordance with agreed time-scales and quality standards
- Co-ordination and sign off on all management information produced by project management teams prior to issue
- To 'win' clients through strong business development skills
- Management of tender documents, appraisals and negotiations.
- BSc in Project Management or equivalent
- Experience working within a consultancy 3+years
- Good knowledge of managing projects within the health and science sectors
- PQS/PM practice background
- Good understanding of contracts
- Extensive Project Experience - Commercial or Leisure
- Experienced in a Client management role - Able to manage live projects and seek new opportunities.
- Experience as a manager in a comparative business;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Highly motivated and with excellent industry network;
- Commercial experience is essential along with a proven track record of winning and retaining new Clients
On offer for the successful Project Manager is up to £45,000 plus package which is all negotiable dependent on experience.
Apply for Construction Project Manager - Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly