Our client is a privately owned luxury developer who have been established for 10 years building high specification developments in Hampshire.
Due to new projects starting in the coming months, they are in the rare position to be looking to add to their stable team by securing a proven and driven Site Manager who has experience of managing bespoke luxury housing developments.
The initial scheme will be a new development of 12 semi and detached houses in the middle of Winchester due to start in May.
With the business running at 4 sites and 25/30 units a year this is an excellent opportunity away from the larger volume environment where quality and attention to detail is paramount.
Managing and securing the production of dwellings within pre-determined programmes and budgets, where you will be utilising your strong project management skills. Responsible for ensuring the end-to-end build process is compliant with Company quality and all health and safety standards.
The successful candidate will be overseeing subcontractors, working to ensure a smooth build process, working proactively to identify potential problems and finding solutions to ensure we never compromise on the build quality or safety on site.
Essential skills we're looking for:
- Experience with a luxury housebuilder
- Proven experience managing sites for residential projects
- Excellent time management and able to manage multiple subcontractors on site
- Commercially and financially aware of costing and sustainability
- Able to build strong working relationships
- Driven and can do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Motivated and able to engage with all levels of staff; colleagues and third parties
- Excellent communication skills
- Health and Safety focused with the ability to naturally promote a safe working environment
To be successful within the business you will be expected to constantly work to improve build patterns, suggesting any improvements or additions which could positively impact the team, the customers, or the end product and the build process as a whole.
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Solid track record within the House building industry
- CSCS card at Site Manager level
- Valid SMSTS certificate
- Valid First Aid at Work certificate
- Full UK driving license
Apply for Site Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly