Project Quantity Surveyor
My Client is an established contractor who delivers a wide range of projects in sectors including; education, commercial, industrial and leisure. They are looking for a self-motivated Project Quantity Surveyor to come on board and be a part of their successful team.
The right candidate will have a degree in Quantity Surveying and previous experience of 3-5 years.
Salary will range between £30,000 - £50,000 DOE
Essential Skills of the Project Quantity Surveyor role include:
- Good understanding of managing variations and sub-contractor valuations
- Strong IT skills, particularly Outlook Email, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Organised, with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Can adapt to different tasks quickly, efficiently and confidently
- Capable of working independent or in a team orientated environment
This is a permanent role for an ambitious Project Quantity Surveyor looking to grow within an established company who offer plenty of room for career progression.
Please contact me asap if you would like to be considered for this role.