Chartered Building Surveyor - Bristol
My client is an independently owned multi-disciplinary Chartered Surveying business who are looking to recruit a highly competent MRICS Building Surveyor who's experienced in a range of building types, sectors and forms of construction in the Bristol area.
- Development monitoring for lenders
- Commercial and residential building surveys
- Condition surveys
- Project management / Co-ordination
- Proactively assist with the development and maintenance of a strong client base
- Comply with the RICS membership regulation
- Represent the practice as a building surveyor and promote its best interests at all times.
- Deliver and maintain a high level of customer service to all clients
In return, our client is offering a salary between £50,000 - £60,000 with other company benefits. Working hours Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.
Apply for Chartered Building Surveyor - Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly