Construction Project Manager
Construction Planner - Food Industry
£50k plus excellent benefits
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Construction Planner to join their Major Projects team providing a complete range of construction services to the Food Industry. Please only apply if you have experience in food manufacturing builds i.e factories.
- Production of phasing plans and programmes to determine construction sequences from 'first principles' with assistance from engineering/construction
- Co-ordination of input from all departments into the programme
- Progress of programmes with site teams and highlight areas of concern and introduce mitigation measures
- Regular site visits so as to assist site teams with planning matters
- Liaison with site teams regarding input into programme development
- Collation of progress information and production of progress reporting
- Update Programme following Change Control procedure
Who we're looking for
- Have substantial previous experience of working within a Building Contracting environment.
- Be site based construction experience
- Have hands-on experience with resource loading and earned value management systems such as Primavera P6 Professional, P6-Web, Prism G2, and Microsoft Project (MSP)
- Degree or HNC in Construction/Building/Surveying would be preferable;
- Ability to follow direction and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently during site visits & reporting;
- Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
Please be quick to apply for this role as it will not be around for long!
Apply for Construction Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly