Construction Project Manager
Construction Planner - Food Industry
£50k plus excellent benefits
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Construction Planner to join their Major Projects team providing a complete range of construction services to the Food Industry. Please only apply if you have experience in food manufacturing builds i.e factories.
- Production of phasing plans and programmes to determine construction sequences from 'first principles' with assistance from engineering/construction
- Co-ordination of input from all departments into the programme
- Progress of programmes with site teams and highlight areas of concern and introduce mitigation measures
- Regular site visits so as to assist site teams with planning matters
- Liaison with site teams regarding input into programme development
- Collation of progress information and production of progress reporting
- Update Programme following Change Control procedure
Who we're looking for
- Have substantial previous experience of working within a Building Contracting environment.
- Be site based construction experience
- Have hands-on experience with resource loading and earned value management systems such as Primavera P6 Professional, P6-Web, Prism G2, and Microsoft Project (MSP)
- Degree or HNC in Construction/Building/Surveying would be preferable;
- Ability to follow direction and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently during site visits & reporting;
- Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
Please be quick to apply for this role as it will not be around for long!