Planning Manager - East Anglia
Our client is a forward thinking land promoter who are now looking to appoint a Planning Manager to be based in East Anglia.
The individual will provide planning and development input to schemes, support members of the Development Team and undertake the project management of schemes.
As a member of Development team, you will deliver planning and project management services to the Pigeon companies and will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified Chartered Town Planner.
- Good knowledge of the planning system & wider development/commercial process and how it can be used to optimise the value of development projects.
- High standards of numeracy, literacy and IT skills.
- The ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
- A strong personality which encourages good working relationships both within and outside of the company.
- Strong ambition to succeed in a privately owned, successful property company.
- Ability to work to agreed project timetables to achieve scheme objectives
For further details in the strictest of confidence please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Planning Manager - East Anglia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly