Site Manager - Cambridge
Our client is a leading and well-known HOUSE BUILDER based in Northamptonshire.
They have had a large presence within the market for over 40 years now and have a number of live sites in Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire.
The successful candidate for this role must have a long and stable work history and over 10 years' experience as a Site Manager on multiple new build developments.
As No.1 Site Manager on site, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the successful running of their site. Day-to-day duties include:
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring that the customer’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor cost
- Co-ordinating and supervising construction workers including several sub-contractors on site
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings •
- Ensuring the project runs on time, safely and to budget •
- Carrying out risk assessments and method statements
Candidate must have a stable career history with longevity of employment within the House building market. CSCS & SMSTS qualifications, First Aid certificate and recent work references are essential.