£40,000 - £50,000 + bonus
I'm currently with a London based builder who specialise in residential new build and refurbishment and are now looking to add an experience Quantity Surveyor to their existing commercial infrastructure in Ealing, West London. You'll be involved with the full residential build including basements, loft conversions, structural alterations, cut and carve, fit out and will need to be experience in procuring materials for a job from start to finish with project values ranging from £50,000 - £1m.
- Review incoming tenders, specifications and contract documentation to analyse project risk
- Manage tender submission schedule
- Attend pre-tender site visits, and undertake site surveys
- Obtain competitive prices from suppliers and subcontractors
- Produce quotations/tenders using Excel
- Prepare and deliver detailed, qualified, well presented tender submissions
- Negotiate with clients to secure contracts
- Attend pre-contract client meetings, as required
- Manage subcontractor packages & produce a programme of works
- Produce valuations, variations and final accounts.
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Able to competently procure a job from start to finish
- Experience working on residential new builds / refurbishments ie. loft conversions, high end refurbs etc...
- Residential experience
- Knowledge of materials / construction methods
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent IT skills
- Proven record of working effectively with suppliers & clients
With a competitive package on offer of up to £50,000, 28 days holiday, company pension scheme and a chance to really help drive the business forward with promotional opportunities on offer for the right candidate then it's a great opportunity for somebody looking to take their career to the next level.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please call Jason Fiori on 0161 233 0034 or send your CV to email@example.com