Senior Quantity Surveyor
Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work for a leading London-focused residential property developer on an 800 + unit residential scheme in Nine Elms.
This opportunity is for someone who is looking for a long-term career and progression, in return my client will supply an attractive salary / package and potential opportunity to work on some of the company's flagship projects.
Job responsibilities -
* Responsible for delivery of robust and ethical procurement practices
* Prepare, review and present subcontractor recommendations to Manging Surveyors
* Prepare subcontractor articles of agreement
* Responsible for resolving contractual disputes and legal matters in a timely manner for the assigned project
* Attend pre-construction to operations project handover meetings
* Provide continuous feedback to pre-construction of current market rates to inform land bids.
Cost Reporting -
* Produce project cost report and present to Manging Surveyor at monthly cost report meetings
* Responsible for ensuring high standard of cash flow forecasting
* Produce project cash flow and present to Managing Surveyor at cash flow meetings
* Ensure that all funding conditions precedent are fulfilled
The Ideal Candidate -
* Minimum 5-7 year's experience in a surveying role
* Degree qualified
* Experience in various forms of contract
* Range of construction knowledge including main contracting and mix tenure private/affordable apartment development
* Strong and consistent performance
* Effective leadership
Apply for Senior Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly