Planner - Residential Developer - Cheshire / Chester - £22,000 - £28,000
About the Client:
My client is an expanding property developer / Housebuilder with a reputation for developing luxury, sustainable homes and forging lasting partnerships. Due to an ever-increasing workload and a record number of land introductions, they seek to appoint an Planner to assist them and grow within the business.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Planning & Development Manager you will work as part of a small, niche team of proven and very capable Planners & Land Managers. You will be responsible for providing support to the team in their roles assisting them with the identification of development sites across England and Wales and progressing those sites through the procurement process.
You will provide and maintain an up-to-date status of Local Planning Authorities’ Development Plans; preparing reports analysing housing policy and projections for consideration by the team to assist them in identifying key areas for development opportunities.
- Maintenance of a database to monitor local authority Development Plans;
- Identifying and appraising new development sites;
- Assist with evaluating planning, environmental and technical constraints;
- Production of initial site planning appraisals;
- Identify land owners via our land register database;
- Assist in negotiations with land owners and their representatives on site promotion/acquisition terms;
- Support the team in liaison activities with local planning authorities and other key organisations over planning proposals;
- Assist with the management of secured sites through the development process to either site allocation or planning permission granted;
What we’re looking for:
- Degree qualified in relevant subject preferably an RTPI accredited course.
- Support and mentoring to achieve MRTPI status will be provided.
This is a fantastic opportunity for graduates to get on the career ladder and realise their potential or someone with a relevant background to further progress their career.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0161 234 0374 quoting reference 16484540
Please can you send your CV in Microsoft Word format.
"PSD Residential are a mid-to-senior level recruitment business working across all disciplines including Land, Technical, Commercial, Design, Construction, Sales, Finance and Operational roles. If you would like to discuss your career aspirations, in confidence, please call 0161 234 0300 and ask for a member of the residential team."