Due to the growth of the studio, my client is looking for a qualified Landscape Architect to join the team in Sheffield, you will be joining a friendly team, with excellent benefits and projects to get involved in.
Established over 30 years ago, my client is an AJTop50 practice based in Sheffield and have worked throughout this time to establish a dynamic team of Architects, Technologists, Landscape Architects, Urban Designers and Interior Designers with the sole goal of designing and delivering quality buildings. The firm has built a diverse portfolio of work in a range of project sectors including education, mixed use, commercial, residential and retail; and due to continued success and organic growth of the studio they are now seeking to recruit a talented and ambitious Landscape Architect to join the team.
The successful candidate will be working within the Landscape Team and will play a key role in the Northern operations, to deliver projects and expand the company's landscape portfolio.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work closely with the Landscape Team Leader in Sheffield and to travel to the Birmingham studio when required
- To supportthe wider Landscape Team in fulfilling their goals
- Toundertake client liaison meetings and contractor liaison meetings - as well as meetings with members of a wider design team
- The production of technical detail and contractor detail information for schemes and the production of graphics and progress reports for schemes
- To work well as part of a multi-disciplinary design and delivery team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree and/or post graduate qualification in Landscape Architecture or similar field
- At least two years practical experience; with the ability to demonstrate project delivery - specifically at technical detail and construction detail stages
- Good graphic design skills
- A strong background in direct liaison with main contractors
- Proven track record of delivering projects from planning through to completion
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary consultancy environment is advantageous but not essential
- ArchiCAD and BIM experience beneficial, but not essential, training will be given
- Proficient in CAD software
- Good hand-drawing skills
- A UK driving licence is preferred.
What you get back
- Salary between £20,000 - £30,000
- Flexible working hours
- Free fresh fruit
- Subsidised regular social activities
- Health benefits package and health insurance
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Landscape Architect Job in Sheffield - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Miranda Job Ref: 10492)