New Homes Sales Manager - North East
New Homes Sales Manager
Basic £40,000 - £45,000, company pool car plus a quarterly bonus.
OTE £60,000 - £65,0000
An exciting new vacancy has become available, for an experienced Sales Manager to join an established house builder in the North East. You will work with the sales teams to ensure the agreed sales targets and objectives are met through the effective management of people and activities across Teeside and North Yorkshire.
- Motivate and support teams to perform to the best of their ability and achieve the required performance
- Provide market research information so that the Regional Sales and Marketing Director can agree sales volume and prices
- Liaise with Sales Teams to review offers, part exchange and shared equity schemes and communicate to Regional Sales and Marketing Director
- In conjunction with the build department and Regional Sales and Marketing Director, plan plot releases to ensure the optimum mix, and availability of units
- Attend build/sales meeting as required and ensure completion of relevant reports.
- Support the Company’s continuous drive to deliver excellent customer service
- Review sales information centre, show home and stock unit presentation, both internally and externally and liaise with build/maintenance colleagues to rectify any outstanding items.
- Ensure a high standard of personal presentation for all sales information centre staff, and ensure this is maintained during office hours
- Regularly communicate with Area Build and site build staff to ensure correct understanding on customer and plot issues
- Train, develop and coach members of the sales teams.
- Covering for the Sales Director when absent
- Dealing with certificates
- Completing handovers
- Sales progression when required
- Setting and monitoring staff KPI targets
You will have relevant management experience working for a residential house builder within a sales environment. A proven sales record with strong negotiation and sales skills, you will be able to effectively handle complaints and difficult situations with successful people management skills.