Technical Manager / Project Manager job opportunity with a top 100 housebuilder covering the wider Yorkshire area
Our client is large national house builder, transforming places throughout the UK, with an ambitious and dynamic growth plan that will see them established as a major player in the residential market. This is a unique opportunity for the right person to progress quickly and grow with the business.
- To own the development process and drive the journey from identification to site start
- To develop and manage the technical processes between consultants and the internal technical teams
- Work closely with the Land team to ensure that feasibility sketches are buildable and compliant with regulations
- Assist the commercial team in the appraisal of abnormal costs
- Drive best value at every stage of the process, from Land feasibility to site delivery
- Direct line management of the Technical team and ensure communication and collaboration of work across departments
- Reporting to Technical Director and presenting to regional board
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a similar role within a house builder or main contractor
- Proven line management experience and an ability to lead, drive and mentor a technical team
- Full and up to date knowledge of all legislation relative to housebuilding
- Excellent communication skills and previous experience reporting across departments and to board level
What you get back
- Market Leading Salary
- Car Allowance / Company Car
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.