Commercial Manager - Scotland (Central Belt)
A Commercial Manager job in Scotland is now available with an established main contractor and house builder, with plans to double the size of it’s output across the Central Belt.
With 3 live sites in across the Central Belt of Scotland the business expects to deliver 60 units in the current financial year, increasing their development programme to 5-6 sites and 100+ units next year.
The successful candidate will be taking a leading role in an expanding division of a growing business.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work across multiple sites in the region
- Drive profitability across all sites
- Feasibility Studies
- Procurement Reports
- Ensuring that cost checking and valuation work is managed effectively
- Management of Quantity Surveyors
- Manage systems and procedures for the running of the commercial department
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working for a house builder (ideally in Scotland)
- Chartered Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 2 years PQE
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience
- A detailed knowledge and understanding of design, costs and construction within the new build housing sector
Salary & Package
Highly Competitive Salary, Bonus + Car Allowance & Bonus