Clerk Of Works - Hertfordshire/Cambridgeshire
Clerk of Works job in Hertfordshire with a leading award winning multi-disciplined property and construction consultancy. The company works with a family ethos to provide a definitive range of services to the UK building and construction industry.
A position has become available for an experienced Clerk of Works (MICWCI) to work site-based on both new-build and refurbishment, predominantly houses in the Hertfordshire/Cambridgeshire area with visits to Head office Orpington.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Regular inspections of construction work
- Verifying compliance with contractual drawings, specifications, warranty standards and Employer’s Requirements
- Liaising with Building Contractors and preparing reports for Contract Administrators / Project Managers.
- Preparing written reports with supporting photographs on weekly intervals
Required Skills & Experience
- MICWCI qualified
- Able to work on own initiative
- Experience with both new-build and refurbishments
- Strong communication skills
Salary & Package
- 24 days holiday
- Monday to Friday 9 till 5
- Excellent contributory pension
What you get back
- Good transport links
- Life Assurance