Business Development Manager (Acquisitions) - Leeds
A new Business Development Manager job focusing on leading and implementing strategic growth plans as part of a specialist landlord acquisition programme.
The successful candidate will be joining an established business numbering 300 staff and providing supported living services to over 6500 people, through 50 schemes across the UK.
The business is part of one of the UK’s largest regeneration and development businesses, a group with over 11,000 employees and an annual turnover of £800 million.
Role & Responsibilities
- To lead on the generation of new opportunities in the market place and the research and development of new models for profitable service delivery
- To lead on development of new strategic partner relationships and implement acquisition
- To research the current and future supported housing market to inform strategic direction
- To recognize and define priorities for growth and lead the acquisition team to deliver
- Rolling out an intensive property acquisition plan whilst developing strategic relationships that will increase future demand and reduce risk.
- Research & report writing
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of housing, care and support services models
- Proven leadership ability
- An ability to negotiate and influence effectively
- Experience of working with vulnerable customers
- Ability to develop and maintain a strong team with clear goals and aspirations in line with strategic plan
- Financial management skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external colleagues and partner agencies
- Knowledge and experience of contracts management
Salary & Package
- £38,000 – £43,000
- £5000 car allowance
- 25 days holiday + discretionary Christmas shut down
- Flexible benefits package.
What you get back
The successful candidate will be joining a business with plans to grow by 40% in the next two years. The organisation looks to offer ongoing going opportunities for career progression and professional development. In addition, the successful candidate will become part of an organisation fully focused on making a difference to people’s lives