Our client is a well-established asset management firm specializing in the commercial market, who are now looking for a Development Surveyor to coordinate a £15mil project in Doncaster.
Due to huge, rapid and continued growth my client is looking for a Development Surveyor with experience in dilapidations and capital improvements to join and run an exciting project in Doncaster focusing on the development and improvement of commercial units.
The candidate will also be expected to manage two other sites ranging from £200,000 to £3.5mil within a 20 - 40 minute drive from the office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Dilapidation reports
- Identify opportunities for development
- Assist with client's redevelopment plans
- Manage all projects from conception to completion within budget
- Liaise with Architects and other professional on the delivery of the site
- Survey of historical buildings.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with historic/Victorian buildings
- Preferably chartered
- Experience working with large commercial buildings.
What you get back
- £35,000 to £45,000 basic salary DOE
- Cross training to a retail/market speciality
- Career progression
- Car subject to project workload
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Development Surveyor Job in Doncaster - Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Tom Bowman Job Ref: 10383)