Our client is a large national house builder based in South London and have been trading in the UK for over 70 years. Due to their continued success they are now looking for a Land Manager to join their team
This division of a national housebuilder who operate in the Western and Southern Outer London Boroughs, Surrey, West Sussex and East Sussex are looking for a Land Manger to identify and acquire green belt sites for 75 - 150 residential units.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Planning team to ensure maximum performance from sites
- Develop and maintain high profile relationships with local authorities, local agents, landowners etc
- Initial site identification
- Manage the land bid and acquisition process
- Review and finalisation of Land Strategy
- Appoint external professionals when required
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in Land Buyer/Manager role for a major housebuilder
- Relevant degree in Real Estate or Planning
- Industry contacts desired
- 2 to 5 years' experience
- Full UK driving license
What you get back
- £50,000 - £60,000
- 10% - 20% performance related bonus
- £5,000 car allowance or company car
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Land Manager job in Redhill - Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Tom Bowman Job Ref: 10457)