Land Manager (to quickly progress to Senior) – North East - House Builder c£60,000
About the Client
My client is a dynamic and well established house builder who produce a design led product throughout the North East. With a true passion for quality, strong culture and proud history of success they are expanding their operations and look to appoint a Land Manager to support their growth plans. This is a key appointment where career progression and development will be experienced.
About the Role
- Reporting to the Managing Director you will be accountable for acquiring land for immediate return. Sites will ideally be anywhere between 6 to 12 acres in size however schemes just outside of this remit will not be discounted.
- Working within a team of land and planning professionals you will utilise your contacts and negotiations skills to identify and secure target sites in line with the company’s business plan, establish and maintain positive relationships with land owners, land agents and consultants, perform competitor analysis and ensure the effective site transfers to the technical team.
- My client currently has a plethora of land under review / being acquired and so the successful candidate will hit the ground running and step into the ‘cut and thrust’ of a busy land buying department.
- It is essential for applicants to have had a career within the house building sector and a proven track record as either a Land Buyer, Land Manager, Senior Land Manager or Land Director.
- Candidates are required to be self-motivated, hardworking, driven and possess strong leadership & motivational skills.
To apply to for this role please forward your CV to email@example.com