Chartered Valuations Surveyor - Newport
My clients, a firm of experts in Chartered Surveying who are regulated by The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. They are currently looking for a Chartered Valuations Surveyor to join their expanding team in the Newport area. This will be a home based role but you must be flexible to travel across the particular patch you are assigned too.
- To generate fee-paying income for the Firm by undertaking a variety of professional valuation work.
- Able to undertaker property valuations, homebuyer surveys and building survey reports.
- To work with a centralised services team based in the Head Office and network with other residential and commercial valuers within the company.
- To develop and maintain professional contacts throughout the Firm's geographical area, developing and building business levels.
- To provide excellent customer service to both private and corporate clients ensuring that all deadlines are achieved.
- To input into the development of the Firm's Policies and Procedures and Survey's business strategy.
- To keep professionally up-to-date and maintain adequate records.
- Previous experience in a residential surveying role.
- The jobholder will need to be a qualified member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and a Registered Valuer; this must be at AssocRICS or MRICS level.
- The jobholder will need to be able to work under their own initiative and be self-motivated to generate new business and to be able to meet challenging targets.
- Good interpersonal skills are therefore essential.
- The job holder will need to have detailed knowledge of RICS rules and regulations.
- A Driving Licence is essential.
In return for this fantastic opportunity, my client is looking to offer a basic salary of between £40,000 - £50,000, with 10% commission on net billing, offering an uncapped OTE of £50,000 - £70,000. This package will also include Car Allowance, Mobile, Tablet.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.