Technical Coordinator - House Building
One of the UK’s largest house builders is looking to recruit a Technical Coordinator for their East Midlands technical team. This permanent position will report directly to the Architectural Manager.
• Liaising with a number of external bodies, such as design consultants, local authority and planning consultants.
• Review scheme layouts produced by external consultants for a variety of residential developments to ensure compliance with the company and design brief.
• Working alongside the land, planning & technical teams
• Pre-application planning submissions, planning applications and obtaining approvals.
• Monitor the progress of planning applications and subsequent release of planning conditions.
This position would suit a qualified Architectural professional with experience in the house building / residential development sector. Previous experience of working for a house builder or residential developer is advantageous. A good knowledge and understanding of Building Regulation / NHBC standards is essential. It is required you have good communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to work towards deadlines.
In return, this house builder is offering a competitive salary circa £45,000 plus package (negotiable dependent on individual experience).
To apply please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call 07881 099368 for more information.
Please visit our website www.threcruit.co.uk to view all architectural and technical vacancies within house building.
Company car or car allowance, private healthcare, pension contribution, discretionary annual bonus.