Revit Technician / Draughtsperson
An experienced Revit Technician / Draughtsperson is required for a specialist timber frame, roof truss and specialist joinery manufacturer. You will work on a variety of exciting private and commercial projects varying in scale and budget.
- Create and maintain up-to-date drawings for a variety of projects ranging from domestic to commercial including equestrian and education
- Draughting drawings and ensuring that all drawings are completed to the required standard
- Introduce improvements to the division's productivity and draughting standards. In particular building on Revit components and production / manufacturing standards
Personal attributes and qualifications
You will be an excellent communicator who is highly motivated, extremely flexible, with a 'can do' attitude. You will need the following skills to be successful in the role:
- Minimum of 2 years Revit/AutoCAD experience
- HNC/D or degree in a construction discipline
- Produce drawings using Revit & AutoCAD
- Excellent organisational skills, with an exceptional eye for detail
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Revit/AutoCAD: 2 years (Required)
For further information or to discuss the opportunity please call Grant Dolan at Akton Recruitment.