Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester
My client, a forward thinking and independent multi-faceted Real Estate company based in Manchester with over 100 year history, are seeking an MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor to join their thriving operation. If you are looking for a role that offers a genuine possibility of career advancement then look no further.
If you're an MRICS Chartered Surveyor with experience of working as a Building Surveyor, then this is an opportunity to take your career in an exciting direction.
- Lease renewals /Rent reviews
- Party Walls/Building dis-repair
- Acquisition and Disposal
- General works and management
- Experience of private and public sector
- A flexible approach to their duties for the needs of the business
- Experience in dealing with Building Surveying matters
- MRICS qualified
- Strong communication skills
- A team player, willing to assist others where needed within the business
- Be self-motivated, ambitious and organised
- Full Driving licence (As a requirement for some travel).
- £35,000 - £45,000 salary - DOE,
- Pension Scheme
- Medical Cover
- Life Insurance
- Car Allowance.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.