Planner/Senior Planner - Wigan
Blayze Group are proud to be working exclusively with a well established Planning Consultancy with offices across the country and operating nationally. Working with an array of clients including, but not limited to, landowners, commercial developers and public and voluntary sector organisations you can expect an interesting and varied workload.
The role will include:
- Performing planning appraisals and advice
- Managing preparation, submission and monitoring of planning applications
- Working with the Local Plan process to promote sites and development opportunities
- Preparing and submitting planning appeals, which may include presenting evidence at Public Enquires
- Maintaining and developing client relationships
You will have:
- An RTPI accredited Bachelors and/Masters degree
- MRTPI status or 3 years plus experience in a Town Planning position
- A strong understanding of the planning system, commercial knowledge and relevant technical skills
This is an ideal role for an ambitious individual who is keen to be rewarded with strong progression opportunities and a great package.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please don't hesitate to get in touch on 07483 062 498 / firstname.lastname@example.org