MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor - North West London
Our client, a forward thinking and independent Block Management Company based in North West London, is seeking an MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor to join their thriving operation.
If you're an MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor with hands-on experience as a Building Surveyor, then this is an opportunity to take your career in an alternate and exciting direction.
- Technical due-diligence
- To draft the specification of works
- To oversee/supervise works
- To draft capital expenditure reports
- Arrange reactive and proactive works across the portfolio
- A flexible approach to their duties for the needs of the business
- Experience in dealing with Building Surveying matters
- MSc/BSc in Building Surveying
- Strong communication skills
- A team player, willing to assist others where needed within the business
- Be self-motivated, ambitious and organised
Package: £45,000 - £55,000 salary - DOE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.