Senior Land Manager - Residential Housing
Senior Land Manager
Howells Solutions are currently looking for an experienced Senior Land Manager to join a well-known national housing developer and to be based in Essex. You will be directly reporting to the Development Director.
- Supporting the Land Managers/Buyers in managing the acquisition of sites, and directly manage several acquisitions from identification, diligence, offer, contract, purchase, planning, through to pre-start on the sites acquired.
- Assist the Development Director on major projects and with other relevant duties as required.
- You will be experienced within all aspects of land purchase (maximization of offer, market research, technical, commercial disciplines) - sales, commercial, technical, design, legal aspects.
- Monitor the Division's land database including site registration, development plans and offers submitted.
- A team player who can motivate and achieve goals
- Strong contacts within the East Anglia region
- Determined, hungry and ambitious.
- Degree qualified and ideal have experience within new homes
Senior Land Manager Benefits
You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believes the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the group's success. This is a full time, permanent position for which you will receive a highly competitive salary per annum plus benefit. You will be part of a stable business with ambitious growth plans over the next 5 years.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Alternatively contact us on 01474 850707.
Howells Solutions are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Howells Solutions acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.