Customer Service Administrator (Part-Time)
Crest Nicholson has been building new homes for 50 years and is firmly established as a leading developer with a passion for not just building homes, but creating vibrant sustainable communities.
We are currently looking for a Part-Time Customer Service Administrator to join our Chiltern division's Customer Service Team. You will be working 20 hours per week including Wednesday (half-day), Thursday and Friday.
The main purpose of this role is ensure that administrative support is provided to the wider customer service team, putting the customer at the centre of everything you do and every decision you make, helping the team to deliver a great customer experience and achieve their customer satisfaction targets.
- Managing and dealing with incoming calls and re-directing when necessary
- Dealing with departmental emails in general email account
- Managing the diary appointments for the Customer Service executive
- Raising purchase orders through Agresso, and obtaining quotes from sub contractors
- Process invoices from suppliers, and present to the Finance Department for payment
- Typing of general correspondence and using mail merges
- Processing customer service timesheets
If you have worked in a customer focused environment previously this might be an interesting role for you, where you will be a valued member of the team, and a core function of a well-respected company.
- A good basic salary, with annual reviews
- Share save scheme
- Private pension
- Private healthcare
- Optional healthcare and cash plan
- 25 days' annual leave (pro rata) with the ability to buy/sell 3 days
- Gym membership discounts
- Retail discounts