Senior Rural Surveyor/Associate Director, South East Competitive Salary & Benefits
My client is a leading international, Award Winning Property Consultancy, providing professional property services and advice to a number of high profile developers, house builders, investors and both public and private sector clients. Due to a successful period of business growth they are seeking an ambitious, commercially focused Senior Surveyor/Associate Director to strengthen their flourishing Land Management team in Norwich.
The Role -
Focusing primarily on providing a high standard of professional rural advice across a range of technical disciplines.
Key Responsibilities -
- Landlord & Tenant advice
- Compulsory purchase and compensation negotiations
- Planning & Development
- Valuation of rural and residential properties
- Agricultural matters
- Providing consultative advice to clients on traditional rural estates, commercial and let residential property
In addition to the above, you will ideally be RICS accredited, recently qualified, or with at least a few years post qualification experience within rural. The successful applicant will demonstrate the ability to generate new work for the business and be willing to take on new responsibilities. Ambitious, independent and confident with the desire to excel within the business and drive the Norwich offering forward within an energetic and fast paced environment.
For further information and a confidential chat about the roles please send your updated CV to Kayleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org and contact me on 0207 970 9796
"PSD General Practice & Property Services is a mid-to-senior level recruitment business working across all disciplines including Planning & Architecture, Property Management, Agency & Valuation, Building & Quality Surveyors and Project Management roles. If you would like to discuss your career aspirations, in confidence, please call 0161 234 0300 and ask for a member of the GP & Property Services team."
More searches like this
- Acquisitions Surveyors Director £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Permanent
- Advisor Surveyors Director £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Permanent
- Conveyancing Surveyors Director £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Permanent
- Estimator Surveyors Director £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Permanent
- Surveying Surveyors Director £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Permanent