Residential Sales Consultant
'FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO START A CAREER IN SELLING NEW HOMES'
Sales Consultants - Surrey/West Sussex
c.£35k OTE (on successful completion of 9 weeks training)
Berkeley, the UK's leading residential property developer is looking to recruit and provide extensive training for you to become a professional Sales Consultant. Once you have completed your initial training at the Berkeley Sales Academy, you will go on to sell some of London and the South East's most prestigious new homes.
Although no previous property experience is necessary, candidates must have the right attitude/personality and be passionate and focused on wanting to deliver a first class customer and sales experience.
Berkeley Group is currently selling new homes on over 60 developments throughout London and SE England through its main luxury brands; St George, Berkeley Homes, St James, St William, St Edward and St Joseph. Berkeley is a premium brand and widely recognised for excellent quality, design and service. In 2017 it was voted one of the most admired company's in Britain (www.berkeleygroup.co.uk).
As a Sales Consultant you will help our customers identify and purchase a new home from us and ensure they receive an exemplar service throughout the process. Specifically, you will undertake the following:
- Drive and manage the sales process and negotiations with a wide variety of customers
- Implement Berkeley Group's continuous drive to deliver excellent customer service by managing the customer journey and consistently exceeding customer expectations
- Dealing with a varied customer base in a friendly, polite and professional manner
- Working 5 out of 7 days (weekends included)
To be successful you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Strong resilience, customer facing and presentation skills
- Commercial acumen
- Strong lateral thinking
- Target driven with good negotiating skills
- Able to work in a team and on own initiative
To apply for The Sales Academy you do not require previous property experience however, previous experience in a sales or commercial environment would be beneficial.
For more information about this fantastic career opportunity, please view our Sales Academy website at www.berkeleysalesacademy.co.uk where you can make an online application or alternatively, contact Jessica Foad at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0207 337 7500.
Deadline for applications - Wednesday 16th January 2019