Technical Coordinator – Residential Housing - Hertfordshire
Technical Coordinator – Residential Housing
Up to £55,000 Per Annum + Package
Howells Solutions are currently recruiting for a permanent Technical Coordinator based in the Hertfordshire, working for a reputable Main Contractor who build affordable and private sale new homes. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget. You will be a team player but also self-motivated. You will have excellent organisation skills.
* The role will require a working knowledge of the current Building Regulations, sewer/highway Section Agreements, and the Code for Sustainable Homes
* Act as the CDMC on each project to co-ordinate the Pre-Tender and Construction Phase Health and Safety Plans. * Apply for and co-ordinate the utility services for each project.
* Used to working to tight deadlines, they will be computer literate and fully conversant with AutoCAD.
* The role will require a working knowledge of the current Building Regulations, sewer/highway Section Agreements, and the Code for Sustainable Homes. Skills
* Co-ordinating the Code for Sustainable Homes, Robust Detail and Building Control submissions.
* Appointing and managing civil engineering consultants to produce highway and drainage designs.
* Overseeing the initial geotechnical investigations, site archaeology and ecology requirements.
* Co-ordinating the structural engineering aspects and foundation design solutions for each development.
* Preferably qualified in civil engineering or a building-related discipline, the successful candidate will have a proven track record working in a similar role with a major house builder.
* Act as the project point of contact for the Construction and Commercial teams on each project.
* The successful candidate will have excellent all-round communication skills, be highly self-motivated, able to work to under their own initiative as well as part of a tight team.