Senior Quantity Surveyor
In line with continued expansion, we are currently recruiting for one of the Leading UK housebuilders for their regional office in Berkshire. They are looking to expand their Commercial Team by appointing a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Manage and drive subcontract procurement.
- Agree selection of suitable Subcontractors for works packages.
- Produce and issue accurate and timely CVCs ensuring preliminary and material costs/forecasts are managed.
- Liaise with the Buying team to determine allowances within budget.
- Attend and actively partake in Design meetings, Client meetings and Internal Team meetings.
- Manage the client’s final account.
- Receive initial tender information, prepare and update procurement programmes.
Candidates will ideally be either degree qualified or hold a similar relevant qualification, such as HNC; MCIOB It is anticipated that candidates will have a strong commercial background, which has been predominantly gained from time spent working with a reputable housebuilder or main contractor. They will have had experience of running the commercial aspects on large projects including experience of RC frame developments.
This position is offering a salary of up to £75,000 plus package.